+ 30% conversions compared to the previous ad agency.
Contextual advertising on Google Display Network
Many of our customers understand the effectiveness of using contextual advertising for business, but they do not always know about all options of its application. What is advertising on Google for you? Text ads at the top of the search results page? What about banners with pictures, animations or even small videos? Have you ever noticed these types of ads? This is PPC too, but on Google Display Network. Let’s try to understand this advertising technology and its benefits for your business.
How Google Display Network advertising works
Setting up advertisements on Google Display Network involves placing ads on Google partner websites. Google Display Network consists of over 2 million websites including YouTube, Gmail and Google ‘My Business’. A similar type of advertising is available in Yandex advertising network. That is, special information resources, thematic pages and blogs act as advertisers. On their websites, you can show an ad in the relevant topic.
It is worth considering that contextual advertising on Google directly in Search system is aimed at a “hotter” audience, but with high-quality settings, ads on Google Display Network can bring conversions at a very favorable price.
Example of an ad on Google Display Network:
- expansion of platforms for displaying ads significantly increases the volume of targeted traffic to the website;
- broad targeting options: by age, gender, audience interests, website themes, as well as by region and time of impressions;
- many ad formats: you can add vertical and horizontal banners of various sizes, gif-animation and video;
- relatively small advertising budget.
- Advertising strategy development
- Allocation of target audience segments
- Several types of targeting
- Remarketing setup
- Creation of banners, texts
- Ads A/B testing
- Recommendations for improving landing pages
free (when ordering contextual advertising)
from 5 business days