+ 30% conversions compared to the previous ad agency.
Google Display Network includes some of the most popular websites among Internet users – YouTube and Gmail. Placing video and GSP advertisements on these resources opens up additional opportunities for business promotion. Firstly, targeting settings are expanded, that is, you can reach even larger percentage of the target audience. Secondly, the formats of the ads themselves, the features of their display differ significantly from other types of advertising, which allows you to apply new levers of influence on the target audience.
Setting up YouTube ads
Let’s take a look at the features of YouTube advertising. Google offers several options for video advertising: embedded ads during video playback, display ads that appear in the form of banners above the recommended videos, ads in YouTube search results, splash ads.
Example of an advertisement on YouTube:
- huge coverage of the target audience;
- relatively low cost per ad impression;
- ad impression in absolutely any video — even in clips of world famous stars; the ability to fine-tune
- demonstration of advertising for the target audience;
- due to the video format, the maximum impact on the user occurs.
- We delve into the customer’s business
- We customize advertising for goals that increase the company’s profit (we increase the number of purchases, calls, requests through the site)
- We are agile
- We give free recommendations for improving landing pages
- We provide reports on the results achieved that are understandable to non-marketing specialist
from 399€ /one-time