+ 30% conversions compared to the previous ad agency.
In order to study how competitive companies are promoted, we carry out special analytical studies.
Our agency can analyze your competitors according to the following parameters: overview of Internet advertising (what channels are used, how the ads look like); overview of the traffic that goes to the website; other features that make your competitor stand out in the market.
Since “Web-Marketing” Agency specializes in the contextual advertising service, we can perform a more thorough and detailed analysis of competitors in contextual advertising. There are 2 approaches to this work:
- you name up to 5 competitors that are of interest to you, and we analyze them;
- we select keywords (3–5 most targeted) in your niche and conduct a review of companies that are advertised for these words: we compare their offers and analyze websites.
Analysis of competitors’ websites by “Web-Marketing”
Knowing the strengths and weaknesses of your business competitors, you can correctly navigate the market and always be better than others, which means – you can get the maximum profit.
- Analysis of the website traffic (number of visitors per month, distribution by gender, age, device, country, bounce rate, average number of pages per session, channels, traffic sources, etc.).
- SEO analysis (collecting semantics by which competitors are shown in search results page).
- An overview of contextual advertising (we show how search and display ads look like, number of ads, what types of ads are used).
- Marketing tools (strategy, what features are used, detuning from competitors (Unique Selling Proposition), social networks review, etc.).
- Research of competitors’ websites (usability, use of special services or integrations on the website).
- Unique selling proposition of a competitor, review of prices, promotions, loyalty programs.
Comprehensive analysis — from $532.5 (up to 5 main competitors)
Competitor advertising review — from $213 (up to 5 main competitors)